Pages

Friday, March 8, 2013

What If I Told You...

Inflammatory, shallow meme

Good question. What if Morpheus told you that you are part of the problem? How embarassing would that be? I mean... this is fucking MORPHEUS here. Talk about FML. Hmm.. anyway, I imagine the conversation would go something like this:

"Good god no! How can it be wrong for me to be so displeased about the poor way that people are treating other people, that I treat them poorly? How can it be, that in confronting the lack of love in some individuals, that it would be wrong for me to be as unloving to them as they have been to others? How could it be wrong to post inflammatory shallow memes to show how ignorant the other side is to post inflammatory shallow memes?"

Woahh... calm the fuck down (and stay the hell away from my memes - check warning here). Take a chill pill and let's talk this through.

You, taking a chill-pill
 Better yet.. let's not.


image from: www.pxleyes.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment